Yesterday, and the last three days, have been really rainy. My cat doesn't like to be outside when it snows or rains. So when the door was opened when the kids came home from school she ran in the house and hid.One of her favorite places to hide is under Malia's bed. A few hours after the cat came in Malia went in her room to play.The cat came out from under her bed and it scared Malia. So when Malia screamed it scared the cat. So the cat attacked. And this is what happened...


Malia came out of her room holding a lot of blood in her hands. Head wounds always look worse than they are because they bleed a lot. I got her cleaned up and then looked at her lip. It was split open. I figured she would need at least one stitch to close it. So we took her out to see Dr. Brown. He did a good job at stitching her up. In the end she got 3 stitches instead of the 1 that I thought. The Dr. asked her if she wanted a mirror to look at it and she refused. When we got home I wanted to take a picture of it and see went hysterical. She was crying "i am to ugly, it looks to bad" So I wasn't able to get a picture of it then. Obviously I was able to talk her into it a few hours later. She is such a sensitive girl. She was really worried about going to school and church. It will be interesting to see how her day goes. Oh and I told her I would not show anyone her picture. So please don't tell her I did. I wanted to have a record of it though.
1 comment:
Poor girl :(
Post a Comment